The medieval castle in the Gothic style was built by the Teutonic Order on the left bank of the Vistula river in Gniew. Now in the castle is: a hotel, a spa, a bowling alley and a museum. There are knight's tournaments and hussars shows in the courtyard of the castle. There is a staging of the battle of 1626 every year in August at the foot of the castle on the Vistula meadows. More photos of the city, castle and surroundings in the gallery: Gniew.
Picture number (ID): 1395
See other galleries: