Photo Gallery » Toruń Poland » Church of st.James

Church of st.James

Church of st.James

The Church of the Holy Apostles James and Philip was built in the 14th and 15th centuries and it is the smallest Gothic church in Toruń.

Picture number (ID): 1924

 

Drone pictures

Photos for sale

Calendar photos


See location on Google map

 

Find an apartment

Booking.com

 


See other galleries: