Photo Gallery » Iława Poland » The Old Town in Iława

The Old Town in Iława

The Old Town in Iława

The photo shows the Old Town in Iława, or rather the place where it used to be. The old town of Ilawa was almost completely destroyed by the liberators from the east in 1945. Pre-war buildings that have survived to this day are only: Church of the Transfiguration, town hall, neoclassical city hall from 1916 (now a cinema-theater), fragments of gothic city walls and fountains. There is also the market square, rebuilt after the war, with beautiful tenement houses from the People's Republic of Poland :-) classic blocks of large slabs from the 1960s and 1970s.

Picture number (ID): 2194

 

Drone pictures

Photos for sale

Calendar photos


See location on Google map

 

Find an apartment

Booking.com

 


See other galleries: