The Old Town in Malbork burned down at the beginning of the 20th century. The city was destroyed in 80% during the Second World War. After the war, bricks from Malbork's old town were used to rebuild Warsaw. Currently, on the site of the Old Town, there is an estate of four-story blocks. Today, we can see only a few Gothic monuments: the parish church, town hall, fragments of defensive walls and two city gates.
Picture number (ID): 1951
See other galleries: