The Teutonic Castle in Malbork (Ordensburg Marienburg) was built by the Teutonic Order. It was built from 1280 to the mid-15th century. In 1309, the Grand Master of the Teutonic Order, Siegfried von Feuchtwangen, moved here and Malbork became the capital of the Teutonic Knights. The castle was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1997.
Picture number (ID): 1946
See other galleries: