New Town Market Square in Toruń - according to Wikipedia: "central point of the New Town, designed in 1264". It is a large square measuring approximately 95 × 95 m. From the 14th century, the New Town Hall was in the center of the square, which in 1668 was transformed into a Lutheran temple. The Tumult Foundation is in this building now.
Picture number (ID): 1928
See other galleries: